Here at Express Dent Removal we like to keep you informed; if you’re looking for dent removal services in Warrington you’ve come to the right place. Check out our Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) facts below to establish whether PDR is the right repair method to remove that dent from your vehicle.
Paintless Dent Removal Warrington
- Paintless Dent Repair is the process of removing minor/cosmetic dents from the body of a vehicle.
- Commonly, PDR is suitable for fixing shallow dents and creases to a cars body work; these are often caused by hail, doors that have knocked your vehicle, trolleys that have rolled, minor collisions and so on.
- More specifically, paintless dent removal is the most effective method of dent repair when:
- Paintwork remains unbroken
- Dents are not on or at the edge of a panel
- Previous damage to the panel has not been sustained and repaired
- The use of paint is unnecessary using the PDR method, therefore removing concern about accurate colour matching.
- PDR is most often cheaper and quicker than taking your car to the local body repair shop because less materials are used and there’s no need to wait for paint to dry.
- Paintless Dent Removal services are often mobile, with repair jobs taking place on your driveway at home or place of work.
- Vehicles are most often fixed and returned to customers on the same day.
- PDR is less invasive that other methods of dent repair, with fewer parts needing to be taken apart and reassembled.
- Paintless dent removal is kind on the environment as there’s no need to use paint, filler or other harsh chemicals.
If PDR sounds like the process you need to repair damage to your car get in touch with Express Dent Removal today on 07767 832 255 or 0800 9989828. We offer a mobile dent repair service in and around Warrington, at your convenience. For an accurate estimate complete our contact form, providing images of the damage to your vehicle and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
At Express Dent Removal, we offer a mobile dent repair service across Manchester for your convenience. That means, we arrange to come to you at your place of work or your home, at a time convenient to you, to repair the damage sustained to your car. We don’t need to take your car away with us; we carry out the work then and there to repair the damage until it looks as good as new.
Express Dent Removal Manchester
This cost effective process will most likely beat the price your traditional body shop will offer and in most cases costs less than paying out your insurance excess and definitely the inevitable premium hike when you come to renew your policy. What’s more, a body shop is bound to need to keep your car in overnight or possibly for a few days; our mobile PDR service removes that need to find an alternative method of transport.
PDR avoids the need for filling or painting, which means our mobile PDR service in Manchester is not only friendly on your pocket but also on the environment. Our qualified PDR experts assess the damage to the panel of your car and gently massage behind the panel or pull from the front to erase all evidence that the panel was ever dented in the first place.
Mobile Dent Removal Manchester
If you are looking for trustworthy dent removal in and around Manchester get in touch with us, the friendly team at Express Dent Removal and we will provide a free, no obligation quotation. Call 07767 832 255 or 0800 998 98 28 for more information. For the most accurate quote complete our online contact form, supplying images of the damaged area of your vehicle.
At Express Dent Removal, we are here to repair your vehicle through the process of Paintless Dent (PDR) Removal, when you sustain minor damage to your vehicle. Paintless dent removal costs less than you might think, often costing less than paying out for your insurance excess or your local body shop.
Accidents resulting in such damage are frustrating but there are ways to reduce the likelihood of damaging your car and we are here to share a few tips.
Ensure you carefully consider where you park your car:
- Often the best cars to park next to are shiny cars that are in a good state despite being a few years old. These cars suggest careful owners that take pride in their vehicles and are cautious about how they treat their own vehicle and others.
- Avoid trying to squeeze your car into a space that is too tight, you run the risk of others returning to the vehicles either side of you struggling to enter their cars resulting in unsightly door dings.
- Many people believe their garage is the safest place to park their cars, however this is an inaccurate assumption if your garage is cluttered. Clutter poses a risk of falling and denting motor’s parked in your garage.
Accidents do of course happen regardless of how much care you take to avoid denting your motor. When such incidents arise, don’t forget Express Dent Removal, experts in paintless dent repair Manchester. We use specialist paintless dent removal tools to get behind the dent and manipulate the panel of you vehicle back into its original condition. Avoid paying for paintless dent removal kits and attempting a DIY job, to ensure your car is returned to its former glory find qualified experts that have undergone paintless dent removal training.
Contact Express Dent Removal on 07767 832 255 for more information about paintless dent repair, our service is mobile, meaning we visit you to repair your car at a time and place convenient for you.
At Express Dent Removal based in Manchester, we specialise in paintless dent removal, often referred to as PDR. PDR is the specialist process of removing dents, dings and creases from the panel of damaged vehicles. The process of paintless dent removal is non-intrusive; our qualified technicians use specialist tools to get behind the dent and manipulate the panel back into shape.
If you are based in Manchester and find yourself looking to repair damage to your car, check out our list of benefits below to see whether PDR is the right repair technique for you.
- In comparison to conventional car body repair shops the cost of paintless dent removal is extremely low. Our competitive prices for PDR start from as little as £45.
- PDR ensures your original paintwork remains intact. Using the paintless dent removal technique there’s no need to paint, sand, fill or re-spray the damaged panels of your car, which helps retain the appearance and value of your vehicle.
- The process of paintless dent removal is environmentally friendly as there is no need to use harmful chemicals.
- The body panels of your car remain intact ensuring the structural integrity of your car is maintained.
- Our technicians can repair your car is less time than traditional repair methods, with repairs typically taking no longer than an hour.
- At Express Dent Removal, our convenient PDR service is mobile, which means we come to you at work or home at a time agreeable to you.
For more information about expert Paintless Dent Removal in Manchester get in touch with Express Dent Removal on 07767 832 255 or 0800 998 9828. Alternatively, complete our online contact form, uploading images of the damage your car has sustained for a detailed, accurate quote.
Thanks for checking out our new blog, we thought it was time we go social. Check back soon to see examples of our work, why you need a good PDR expert to keep your car insurance premium down and more…